Is your head spinning, do you feel confused and unsure, trying to choose a professional snagger can feel like you are walking into a minefield? There are so many companies on the internet trying to attract you for your business, it can be overwhelming to the point where you feel like giving up. Don’t despair, here are a few guidelines that will help you find the best snagging company for you. Here is how to choose a professional snagger:
- Do your research, check them out on Companies house, how long have they been established are they a new start up business.
- Does their website look professional, and does it contain free useful information?
- Do they give advice freely when asked?
- Read their reviews on Trustpilot etc.
- Are they on social media?
- Do they have sample reports or case studies you can look at?
- What knowledge and experience do they have?
- Do they inflate their report with issues your builder is not going to fix?
- How quickly do they send your report?
- Do they offer a free aftercare service?
This might seem like a lot of questions, but it is important to get it right, hiring a professional snagger is not cheap, hiring the wrong one can be costly. A good professional snagger will give you peace of mind and save you money by identifying snags that your builder should have rectified before legal completion.
Check out some of the snags we have found on our YouTube channel.